The following positions are looking for experienced active, creative and enthusiastic ESL teacher in Seongdong-gu Seoul.
The position is NOT private academy neither Public School.
It is Global English Center run by local government office of Seongdong-gu Seoul.
Everything is clear and following the labor law in Korea.
- Location: Seongdong-gu ,Seoul
- Starting Date: June 24th,2019
- Number of positions: 2 (Couple is available)
- Type of school: Global education center (running by district office)
- Teaching level: Various (but mostly elementary students)
- Working hours: M-F / 8 hours a day ( 6 hours of teaching time a day)
- Salary: 3.0 mil won
- Housing allowance 600,000 won
- One way Airfare + severance pay + medical insurance + pension
- 15 days of vacation a year and 7 sick days a year
- Settlement allowance 300,000 won
- It is not private academy. It is more like English experience center for students in Seongdong-gu.
- You may need to have teaching experience in Korea.
- You may need to participate into development of new creative curriculum although they have all the curriculum set.
- The center is owned and run by local government. Everything is clear.
- You need to get along with new students easily.
- You will teach different students in two or three days.
- This one is Exclusive position of Job Hunt Korea.
- Majored in English or education will be an asset.
- You need to attend the personal interview at the district office on the set date.
If you have any other questions please contact us with the following email address.